10/26/09

Dresses

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend!

Other than training at Batch and Body Works for some holiday work hours, Tom and I had a very exciting weekend of doing nothing at all and just spending time together, which was nice. It was such a gorgeous weekend so we walked a lot with the dog, roasted marshmallows, and caught up on rest since we were so busy the weeekend before.

 I've decided today I'm getting serious about bridesmaid dresses! That's right, after months of looking, I will be deciding on one by this weekend! End of story!! I know we still have like 11 months until the wedding but once that is decided on, that's one less thing I need to worry about. The girls can order their dresses, get them in and take their time getting them altered. I also have my neice being a junior bridesmaid so once we pick the bridesmaid dresses it'll be easier to see if she would like the same dress or something a little different. Since she is only in middle school, it kind of depends on how "grown up" of a dress we pick, she might need something a little more age appropriate so decisions need to be made! It's been tricky with so many different opinions on the dress but hopefully Kim and I can go look at dresses this weekend and scratch one thing off of my very long to-do list!

No comments: