10/24/09

Inspiration Board

For those of you who have talked to me lately about anything to do with the wedding...you know I've become obsessed (to say the least) with Style Me Pretty. It has some of the most perfect wedding pictures I've ever seen and is really just a gorgeous wedding blog. There are so many ideas and crafts and tips, it's been such a great resource lately. They have this great feature on the site that lets you take either your own pictures or pictures from the blog and make an inspiration board out of it. It's a great way to really take all your ideas of different looks, maybe different colors and designs and put them all together and see how it might work out.


In this case, I'm using my inspiration board so you can see my ideas for our wedding that we've been working on. Fall In Love
Credits: Jimmy Clemmons Photography, Geoff White Photographers, Megelaine Images (2), Ann Taylor

It's a little rustic and country, but still lots of Pennsylvania Autumn charm that I'm looking for! The cake picture is what really started it all. I loved the cake that I found on The Knot and started from there pulling ideas together and seeing how they worked.

You can head over to The Style Circle on the amazing Style Me Pretty website to make your own inspiration board!

No comments: