10/27/09

Inspiration Boards 2

It has been oh-so-pretty in Northwest Florida the past few days! We've had sunshine, low humidity (who knew that happened in Florida!) and the coolest it's been since I've moved down here! The part I enjoy the most about Florida is that we live close to the Bay and the Gulf so when the wind blows, it's salty fresh air! That's a big change from Pennsylvania. Everywhere you go, you get a fresh breathe of the saltwater. Sooo nice!

Luckily I got to enjoy one last long walk with the dog because today it's back to normal Florida weather, humid and rainy! I knew it wouldn't last long, but glad we had a few days to enjoy the weather!

For today I thought I'd share with you about some other friends weddings. My friend saw my first inspiration board and was having trouble deciding on colors and things to add to her wedding this April so I told her I'd make her an inspiration board or 2 so she could get an idea about some different looks. Here are the 2 I made for her:

Blue Green Bliss
Credits: Charlotte Geary Photography (2), Jessamyn Harris, Teresa Lunt, Stephanie Williams

Green
Credits: Gina Carter Photography, Lynn Michelle Photography, Imaginative Studios, Corbin Gurkin Photography

She was leaning with Navy Blue and/or Green so I added some different touches so she could see what she liked together.

I've also decided I LOVE wedding planning. My new dream job is to be an event planner...so let me know if you need some help and you can have free event planning services...until I become rich and famous someday ;) haha I can dream right?

No comments: