1/25/10

Big News!

I've got big news regarding the date of the wedding (October 2, 2010 for those of you who don't stalk me enough)! If this happens...there will be absolutely no excuse for anyone to not come to our wedding! We made sure to make our plans around certain football schedules. To some extent, kind of pathetic, but being with the wedding being so close to Penn State and having a football loving fiance, it seemed like the best idea to just avoid big games. So...the Penn State game is away so that frees up hotels in the area and will keep most Penn State fans just wanting to watch TV instead of being up in Happy Valley. For my Virginia Tech friends though, I wasn't too concerned with the games since most of us are in the real world, and can't get back to Blacksburg for all the games I'm sure you all want to attend.

Well, a dear friend of mine showed me that the big Virginia Tech vs. Boise State game might be moved to Labor Day! If it is, you all really have no excuse to miss my wedding since there will be no VT game and an away Penn State game. There is a bar/another dining area at the reception site that has TVs that we might be able to turn on, but men...just be prepared to possibly miss a few games. I think our wedding and reception will be so much fun you won't even miss it though ;)

I just wanted to share the big news with everyone! Thanks Amy for sharing :) Go Hokies! Go State! and check out our wedding website for more details on the wedding because plans are moving along!

No comments: