1/28/10

New career path

I think I've decided I want to be a photographer. Forget all my crazy plans I've made so far. I just want to spend my time looking at pretty things and capturing the perfect moment and keeping it forever. What I've done since I've started planning my wedding is look at wedding pictures. Tons of pictures! I feel like I can now see the difference between different photographers and their work. If you show me some really famous wedding photographers pictures, I could probably tell you who they're by. I'm obsessed. It's totally fine. I admit it. And now I want to be the person who takes all those pretty pictures and gets to see all those pretty images on a daily basis instead of working 8-5 every day, looking at the same thing over and over and over...and over again.

This is such a pretty picture and I hope we have a pretty day just like this when we get married :)

From Suzi Q's beautiful blog.

No comments: