1/11/10

To video or not to video...that is the question...

Should we have a videographer at our wedding? Anyone have thoughts on that?

When the idea first came up I was thinking absolutely not. Seriously, are we ever going to watch it again? Will having a videographer seem outdated in like 10 years and we won't even care about our video? They're on the expensive side so it's a bit of an investment. I've been to weddings where the videographer was just awkward and people avoided the video as much as possible. Lately though I've seen some super adorable wedding videos that has completely changed my opinion.


Laura & Chris from Buzz Media Company on Vimeo.

If I could find someone who did something like this is Altoona I'd be sold! So let me know what you think...or if you know someone because I'm really not so sure about this!

No comments: