3/1/10

Dream Wedding

So while watching Platinum Weddings or one of the 800 other reality shows on about weddings ...(you can't act like none of you share the same guilty pleasures as me ;) haha and The Bachelor finale tonight...who's excited?)...I start thinking how much I would love to have some of the big crazy weddings.

I mean...who wouldn't love something crazy like fireworks at your wedding...ok maybe a little tacky unless you're getting married on the 4th of july...


but as I see the total for the wedding getting bigger and bigger I have to keep reminding myself, it's not about some lavish fancy affair. My dream is just actually getting to marry the guy I love and want to spend the rest of my life with :)

so you might just have to settle for sparklers instead...especially ones we get on sale right after 4th of july ;)






because really, it's not how crazy the floral arrangements are or what crazy beautiful location for the reception, or big fancy church...you don't need all of that to have some fairy tale wedding.




Once in awhile,

Right in the middle of an ordinary life,

Love gives us a fairy tale.

No comments: