6/17/10

Summer Summer Summer Summer Time

You know what song I heard on the radio the other day?

I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch,
I'd take her if I had one wish,
But she's been gone since that summer..
Since that summer

Helloooo flash backs to 8th grade! But I think music in the summer is so fun! Makes me want to lay by the pool all day sipping margaritas and head to a Kenny Chesney concert at night.

Oh hey Kenny Chesney 2006 summer tour! We drove from PA-to Raleigh-to Outer Banks in one day, caught the KC concert on the way, and spent an evening at the ER....memories<3 I later went to Virginia Tech, then back to PA, all in that week. Simply titled: the most ridiculous road trip ever. But so fun!

Which has NOTHING to do with wedding planning except that the season after summer is fall and THIS fall is the wedding. It seems like just yesterday the wedding was over a year away. How time flies! I actually can hardly believe it's almost JULY! Things need to slow down! Especially since we hit a technical snag with favors last night. The elecitrical engineer (Tom) is on it! We'll see if we can get it fixed soon! :-P

No comments: