6/11/10

Weekend Goals

I don't think I've ever been so happy to see Friday in my life. Some weeks are just plain exhausting. So this weekend I will relax, hang out, and have a good old time. It's also been goodbye time around town. Lots of people are moving in the spring and summer moving cycles. We had a friend go last week, another going next week. It's exciting that they get to start their next assignment, see somewhere new or start a new job. I'm kind of jealous, but I'm sure during our move I will be so stressed out and forget about this day when I say moving to a new place is exciting! 

On to wedding planning...I've decided I need a to-do list in order to accomplish anything. It was the only way I was productive in college, so I'm reverting back to my old, overly organized ways.

This weekend's list:
Finalize details of wedding favor design
Record super secret project ;)
Start putting together favors
Find ribbon
Pick out bridesmaid jewelry (I'm only done with 2/6 girls accessories)
Make sure everything that needs to be ordered is ordered
Check on apple orchard and centerpiece apples
Talk to DJ and set up a time to chit chat in the next month or 2
Find cheap apothecary jars

I feel like I'm forget some big details and I'm going to stress the last month or so trying to figure out these details. But that's all I can remember for now. It's an ambitious list. I'm going to go with just getting 3 of those items done...it was a hard week. But hopefully I can cross off most of the list within the week!

Can't wait for wedding day to finally be here!

No comments: